This page links to info primarily aimed at staff on renal units. AKI for generalists is about early recognition and management of AKI.
Subpages of this page
- Specialist management of AKI and indications for dialysis
- Tests to think of when AKI is not explained
- AKI for patients (edren)
- AKI (edren textbook) - a primer for students and staff
- AKI historically (historyofnephrology)
- KDIGO guideline - caution; pdf, 141 pages.
Acknowledgements: Neil Turner was the main author for this page, which was created in November 2017. Date last modified shown in footer.